Royal Grippex 20L Round Shank Bar Puller, 1/8 to 3-1/8 in Gripping, 1-1/4 in Shank
Royal Bar Puller, Round Shank, Series: Grippex 20L, 1/8 to 3-1/8 in Gripping Range, 1-1/4 in Shank
- The patented Grippex 20L CNC bar Puller is actuated by a CNC lathe's coolant system. As coolant is fed through the unit, it pushes a piston forward which causes the fingers to close down on the bar stock. when the coolant is turned off, the fingers automatically spring open
- With this bar puller, no adjustment by the operator is necessary - the fingers simply close down until they contact the bar. this feature is especially useful for making multiple pulls on the same work piece, even after the OD has been turned
- The grippex coolant actuated bar Puller is also useful as a part loader/unloader. when fitted with special jaws, this tool can remove finished parts from a machine's sub spindle and place them into the parts catcher. this eliminates the need for unreliable ejectors and enables the sub spindle to swallow longer parts
- Remove a bar remnant and drop it in the parts catcher for disposal. this prevents the remnant from falling into the chip conveyor where it could become jammed and cause damage to the conveyor
- The Royal Grippex bar Puller achieves very high gripping force through a patented finger mechanism that pivots on roller bearings. As little as 15 psi of coolant pressure is enough to enable the grippex to pull a 210 lb. bar!
- Unit can also be operated by air pressure for custom applications